
I love it that Dane is older than me. It always makes my age seem like not that big of deal. Dane had a quiet birthday but I think he enjoyed it. He got the last Harry Potter book for his gift. I had to drag him away from it to have his little family party. I made him a pecan pie, and I actually got 41 candles on it. That is the last dessert I would ever want for my birthday by the way. I like making it for him because it feels completely unselfish. Dane is almost always in a good mood, and is such a fun, and loving Father to our children. The kids don't realize yet what a special Dad they have. He takes his responsibilities seriously as a husband and Father. He puts his family first, and we can depend on him. I love hearing him laugh with the kids. I share all the funny, unusual, naughty, cute things that happen during the day with the kids, and he enjoys hearing about every detail. He is always kind, and loving. His sense of humor is one of a kind and I guess you could say funny. I get it though and love it. I feel like I can be me at all times,and he accepts me for whatever and whoever I want to be. I appreciate that he never judges me. He has an incredible memory for medical facts, and knowledge. He enjoys using his knowledge to bless family, friends, and patients. I could go on and on. We are blessed to have you in our lives Dane. I love you so much!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Dane!!
We sure didn't help Dane feel special on his bday this year! I even saw him at church and was too busy to remember! How sad!!! I guess a road trip and scout trip can make you forget things. Anyway, that is not nice of us and we owe you guys dinner. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANE! THanks for being our FRIEND and our DOCTOR!!!!!
Jme and Tucker
Post a Comment